It is quite simple to make this dish. The veal is sliced into small pieces that are then mixed with a dash of crushed ginger, sliced lemongrass and salt before frying in boiling oil. The well-done meat is very tender and tasty, with a less greasy taste.Surely, when visiting Moc Chau Plateau and enjoying fried veal, visitors will never forget the tasty dish.
The eye-catching and delicious fried veal in Moc Chau. The dish is served with soya sauce.
- Veal (calf), sliced ginger, chopped lemongrass and coriander, soya sauce, oil, salt and spices.
- Clean and slice veal into pieces.
- Mix the veal with prepared ginger, lemongrass and salt for 5 minutes.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan, fry ginger and lemongrass until brown and then take them out.
- Fry the veal quickly until brown. It should not be overcooked because the meat will be tough and less nutritious.
- Place the meat on a large plate and cover with fried ginger, lemongrass and corianders.
- To make the sauce, mix the soya sauce with a dash of chopped ginger.
- Serve hot.